Introducing ... IN.PRINT ... a custom designed frame for instant film prints!
As a huge instant film fan I have been contemplating something like this for quite some time and I recently made it a reality. I am currently offering these frames to my portrait clients and I've decided to offer them to the public (meaning any instant film fan) as well.
Here are the features:
- Each frame is custom manufactured with a super sleek and easy-to-hang design.
- The instant film prints easily snap in and out of the frame. You don't even have to remove the frame from the wall to do it. Just walk up, take the print out and put a new one in securely. It's simple and effective.
- Each frame can be hung so the prints are displayed vertically OR horizontally (as shown in the images below)
- They are simple to hang. Place the frame on the wall, mark the spot (without the prints in), hammer in a nail (or use a screw) and pop on the frame. Under each of those prints shown in the pictures are holes where you can visually see where it hangs. Trust me, its very easy. Also, it lays flush on the wall!
- They are lightweight so you don't need to find a stud in the wall. A small nail works anywhere.
- Each frame is 10x10. Its the only size I currently offer. You can add a 2nd one to make a horizontal type set (see below) or you can do 4 and create a large square.
- The frames are currently available in 2 finishes ... black and walnut. The black frames are engineered birch hardwood veneer and have a nice grain to them. The walnut frames are real walnut wood veneer and as you can see, retain a wonderful grain. Each are coated with a protective layer to keep the wood looking good for a long time.
This frame will hold all your standard Polaroid prints (type 600) and Impossible Project prints (600, 680, and 70).
It can also hold pack film prints (Fuji 100c and 3000b and 100b if you have any) and even Instax Wide prints however being that these are made of wood, temperatures can make the fit of these change. The Polaroid 600 and IP 600, 680, and 70 films fit the most snug and have no problems. I suggest using a piece of putty or double sided tape to securely hold the pack film prints in or to trim the side down just a tad. The cut to hold each print is precision and can change slightly from frame to frame. This only affects pack film such as 3000b or 100c.
- It will NOT hold Instax Mini or Polaroid Spectra sized prints.
This is the black finish frame:
This is walnut finish frame:
Examples of the flush mount against the wall, frames to scale, back of frames, and ways to hang:
- 1 Frame - $39 (black), $42 (walnut)
- 2 Frames - $78 (black), $84 (walnut)
- 4 Frames - $150 (black), $159 (walnut)
The walnut frames are a bit more expensive because the wood veneer used is REAL walnut. It costs a little more to manufacture.
Click on a link below to order (pick a finish)!
Frames are shipped out USPS priority mail (12.35 flat rate for 1 or 2, or 4) so its 1-2 business days anywhere in the US. ONLINE ORDERING IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF THE US. This is because of the project's infancy and I don't have a site set up to accept international online orders. I plan to change that in the future however I can still take your order and accept payment from outside of the US - I just have to do it manually. So if you'd like to purchase a frame (or several) and you do NOT live in the US, please shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll get you set up.
Please click on this link to purchase the Black Finish Frame:
PURCHASE BLACK FINISH FRAME
Please click on this link to purchase the Walnut Finish Frame:
PURCHASE WALNUT FINISH FRAME
Warranty and Return info:
I fully stand by this product as I use it myself for my clients. It is professionally made by a local craftsman that I teamed up with. If you are not satisfied with the frame for any reason - and you didn't damage it - you can return it back to me (you pay shipping) for a full refund within 30 days. I'm pretty sure you'll know right away whether you like it or not.
If (within 12 months from the purchase date) the frame seems to stop working - and by this I mean not hold a print anymore because thats pretty much the only thing that could happen - and it wasn't damaged by you or someone else, please contact me and I'll go through the steps to get it replaced free of charge.